Introduction to Kaizen Practitioner
Our Online Kaizen Practitioner training will demonstrate how Kaizen events, or Kaizen Blitz, are used to review a problem, identify the root cause and then implement a solution in a short period of time. By the end of the course, you will possess the knowledge, skills and confidence to facilitate your own Kaizen events within your organisation.
The course includes a multiple-choice exam and you will receive internationally recognised certification upon successful completion
What's Covered in the Course?
Our Online Kaizen Practitioner training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Kaizen and Rapid Improvement Workshops.
- Skills of an effective Kaizen Lead.
- Introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma.
- Explore the DMAIC roadmap and its tools.
- Identifying the Voice of the Customer.
- Performing a Stakeholder Analysis.
- Team selection process.
- Risk Management.
- Identifying and validating project benefits.
- Visual Management.
- Implementing pull.
- Process balancing.
- How to ensure a successful Kaizen Event.
- Summarising Kaizen and the vital role of a Kaizen Lead.
What are the Benefits of the Kaizen Practitioner Training?
Kaizen is a quick approach to problem solving, making it popular with businesses all over the world and an essential part of Lean. As a Kaizen Practitioner, you will be able to:
- Select the best team and get the most from them during a Kaizen Blitz.
- Use the key practical and softer skills required to be a successful Kaizen Practitioner.
- Understand common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Capture and report on Kaizen event results
- Contribute to a culture of ongoing improvement in your organisation.
YOU SET THE PACE
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Who is the Kaizen Practitioner Course for?
Our Online Kaizen Facilitator training is applicable to all industries and so is suitable for anyone wanting to run a Kaizen event.
About the FREE Kaizen Practitioner Exam
All Learning Lean training courses include FREE certification exams. These exams ensure that your qualification is a true test of your knowledge and can stand scrutiny. To ensure you pass we provide the following as part of our course fees: