Introduction to Mistake Proofing
Our Online Mistake Proofing training will give you an understanding of the Japanese Poka-Yoke technique and how it can be applied at work or at home. You will also develop your ability to identify opportunities for mistake proofing. By the end of the course, you will be confident in your ability to make immediate improvements to your organisation.
The course includes a multiple-choice exam and you will receive internationally recognised certification upon successful completion.
What's Covered in the Course?
This course covers the following topics:
- Define Poka-Yoke and its benefits.
- Understand the benefits of prevention over inspection.
- Understand the cost of poor quality and mistakes.
- Identify common causes of defects.
- Explain the different types and levels of mistake proofing.
- Implement and promote mistake proofing.
What are the Benefits of the Mistake Proofing Training?
Our Online Mistake Proofing training will transform you into a valuable asset to any organisation as you will be able to:
- Create foolproof systems and streamlined processes that save money and time.
- Increase the quality levels of a process.
- Identify and implement mistake proofing opportunities.
- Protect processes and reduce risks.
- Standardise procedures.
- Increase quality levels of a process.
YOU SET THE PACE
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Who is the Mistake Proofing Course for?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course.
Mistake Proofing and Poka-Yoke can be applied to any process in any industry, making this course suitable for everyone!
About the FREE Mistake Proofing Exam
All Learning Lean training courses include FREE certification exams. These exams ensure that your qualification is a true test of your knowledge and can stand scrutiny. To ensure you pass we provide the following as part of our course fees: