PRINCE2 Foundation Training
Are you interested in learning more about PRINCE2®? We are pleased to present our online PRINCE2® Foundation training course.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for management. It provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This online course is provided with full training and exams.
PRINCE2® Foundation will introduce you to the PRINCE2® method. This programme of e-learning includes videos, podcasts and interactive case studies that will provide you with sufficient knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2®. By the end of the course, you will be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within a PRINCE2® supported environment.
What's Covered in the Course?
Upon completion of the course, you will understand:
- The structure and key terminology of the PRINCE2® method.
- The benefits of adopting PRINCE2®.
- The purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes.
- The PRINCE2® principles.
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes.
- The certification exam will be delivered in the following format:
- Closed book, multiple-choice exam.
- 75 questions per exam.
- 5 trial questions that are not counted in the score.
- 60 minutes in duration.
- Pass mark: 50% (35 marks out of 70 required to pass).
What are the Benefits of the PRINCE2 Foundation Training?
PRINCE2® is the de-facto project management standard in the UK, and is an internationally recognised method. The Foundation course will teach you how to manage projects or to work in a project environment supporting the PRINCE2® method. You will be able to promote consistency in project work, reuse project assets, facilitate staff mobility and reduce the impact of changes or handovers.
As the course is delivered online through a range of videos, podcasts and interactive case studies, you will be able to learn at your own pace, saving you time and money.