Introduction to Process Mapping
Our Online Process Mapping Training course will teach you how to visually illustrate a process and use that visual to find and address problems and waste. You will study a range of process mapping approaches and learn about their individual benefits and challenges, which will help you to choose the best mapping for your needs.
By the end of the course, you will gain a strong awareness of different process mapping techniques and how it can be used to improve your business practices. The course includes a multiple-choice exam and you will receive internationally recognised certification upon successful completion.
What's Covered in the Course?
Our Online Process Mapping training will help you to unravel complex systems in your organisation by representing them visually. Once a process is created as a visual will enable you to identify problems and bottlenecks that cause delays or mistakes.
During the course you will evaluate the following process mapping tools:
- SIPOC process maps.
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM).
- Swimlane process maps.
- Y=F(x)+e process maps.
- Activity diagrams.
- Spaghetti diagrams.
- IDEF Modelling.
- ‘To be’ process maps and how to develop them.
What are the Benefits of the Process Mapping Training?
Process Mapping will equip you with all the tools and information you need to understand processes and map them clearly in order to illustrate areas for improvement.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the concept of Process Mapping and its role within business improvement.
- Be familiar with some of the more commonly used Process Mapping tools and techniques, including their benefits and challenges.
- Be able to identify the most appropriate level of mapping for a particular problem or situation.
- Understand how to work with a team to generate the various types of Process Maps in practice.
- Be able to use Process Mapping as part of your business improvement activities.
YOU SET THE PACE
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Who is the Process Mapping Course for?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course.
Process Mapping can be applied to any process in any industry, making this course suitable for everyone!
About the FREE Process Mapping Exam
All Learning Lean training courses include FREE certification exams. These exams ensure that your qualification is a true test of your knowledge and can stand scrutiny. To ensure you pass we provide the following as part of our course fees: